The Sand Scorpions are comprised of less-than-savory individuals, all rogues or brigands in their own right. It’s clear they’re a less-than-functional adventuring group.
- Black Kiss (F Half-elf Alchemist)
- Renlar Icebinder (M Elf Magus)
- Lathica Wyngard (F Elf Rogue)
- Dezzy Sullivan (M Varisian Rogue)
- Jorsil Vargrand (M Chelaxian Rogue)
Gather Information (DC 10):
- The Sand Scorpions aren’t keen to talk too much about their assignment, but if pressed (or well lubricated with drink), they reveal their first assignment was a perfumery and incense shop.
- Before they could finish exploring the site, however, a turf war between two clans of ghouls in the Necropolis broke out. Two of their members, Dezzy and Jorsil, were left behind in the attack as (unlike the rest of their party) they were not immune to the effects of the ghouls’ paralytic abilities.
- The group is uneasy about re-entering the necropolis without the assistance of a cleric, wary of a worse fate befalling them.