Here are the rules and exceptions for playing in Mummy’s Mask for Brandy’s run of the campaign. Unless otherwise noted below, treat the character as having access and availability per Pathfinder Society rules.
- 25 point buy
- No stat can be above a natural 18, prior to applying racial modifiers
- No stat can be below a 10, prior to applying racial modifiers
- There is no such thing as a 2+ Int modifier skill bonus for any class. If a class would normally have 2+ Int, increase it to 4+ Int modifier instead.
- All players receive one discretionary skill point per level that must be applied to a Profession, Perform, or Craft skill.
- This cannot go into a skill that would provide a mechanical benefit to your class. For example, a Bard could not use this skill point for a Performance that will be enhanced by Versatile Performance.
- Everyone is treated as having Weapon Finesse.
- Point Blank Shot is no longer a requirement for Precise Shot.
- Your Base Attack Bonus is always considered your Fighter level for the purposes of qualifying for Fighter-only feats.
- Story feats and Mummy’s Mask traits are both permitted for use.